- Location: Germany
InnoEnergy is the European company for innovation, business creation and education in sustainable energy. Established in 2010 and owned by leading European industry companies, research and education organisations it is acting as investor and is successfully performing its activities out of six operational centres across Europe.
Together with its education-partners InnoEnergy offers market-oriented education programs around innovation and entrepreneurship in energy. To lead and further develop our education business in the German, Swiss and Austrian markets, we are looking for our office in Karlsruhe for a
Education Business Manager (m/f)
as a key member of the German management team and the pan-European education management team.
Your major tasks
- Ensure achievement of the annual financial and strategic goals in education for the DACH region. Manage the assigned education business operations including planning and reporting.
- Ensure market-oriented offering: understand needs and opportunities to further develop the education offering through continuous dialogue and strategic relations with market participants from industry and education.
- Together with the education team translate the needs and opportunities in concrete programs and ensure its successful implementation. This includes negotiating and closing of contracts as well as monitoring of results and budgets.
- Drive sales of the education offerings: Acquire customers and participants for the education programs. Facilitate and implement industrial involvement in all InnoEnergy learning activities.
- Drive integration and further development: Work with the other product lines to make education part of the InnoEnergy innovation portfolio. Proactively contribute to the further development the company on a European level.
Your key qualifications
- 5+ years professional experience in business development and sales in education
- Academic degree (ideally in education management) and a background working/teaching in higher education
- Experience in the energy sector and/or in innovation and entrepreneurship is highly appreciated
- Successful management of projects is a must, further leadership experience is highly desired
- Ability to collaborate in a matrix environment and work internationally
- A passion for educational innovation, entrepreneurial spirit, customer- and solution-oriented
- Willingness to travel domestically and moderately internationally
- Fluency in native German and English both written and spoken
Welcome to KIC InnoEnergy
Please visit us at www.innoenergy.com and if you want to be part of our mission, send your full application including your salary expectation and information on availability to email@example.com