- Location: Germany
InnoEnergy is the innovation engine for sustainable energy across Europe. The challenge is big, but our goal is simple: to achieve a sustainable energy future for Europe. Innovation is the solution. New ideas, products and services that make a real difference, new businesses and new people to deliver them to market. At InnoEnergy we support and invest in innovation at every stage of the journey – from classroom to end-customer. With our network of partners we build connections across Europe, bringing together inventors and industry, graduates and employers, researchers and entrepreneurs, businesses and markets.
We work in three essential areas of the innovation mix:
- Education to help create an informed and ambitious workforce that understands the demands of sustainability and the needs of industry.
- Innovation Projects to bring together ideas, inventors and industry to create commercially attractive technologies that deliver real results to customers.
- Business Creation Services to support entrepreneurs and start-ups who are expanding Europe’s energy ecosystem with their innovative offerings.
Bringing these disciplines together maximises the impact of each, accelerates the development of market-ready solutions, and creates a fertile environment in which we can sell the innovative results of our work.
Watch our video to learn more.
To lead and further develop our education business in the German, Swiss and Austrian markets, we are looking for our office in Karlsruhe for an Education Business Manager (m/f) as a key member of the German management team and the pan-European education management team.
Your major tasks
- Ensure achievement of the annual financial and strategic goals in education for the DACH region. Manage the assigned education business operations including planning and reporting.
- Ensure market-oriented offering: understand needs and opportunities to further develop the education offering through continuous dialogue and strategic relations with market participants from industry and education.
- Together with the education team translate the needs and opportunities in concrete programs and ensure its successful implementation. This includes negotiating and closing of contracts as well as monitoring of results and budgets.
- Drive sales of the education offerings: Acquire customers and participants for the education programs. Facilitate and implement industrial involvement in all InnoEnergy learning activities.
- Drive integration and further development: Work with the other product lines to make education part of the InnoEnergy innovation portfolio. Proactively contribute to the further development the company on a European level.
Your key qualifications
- 5+ years professional experience in business development and sales in education
- Academic degree (ideally in education management) and a background working/teaching in higher education
- Experience in the energy sector and/or in innovation and entrepreneurship is highly appreciated
- Successful management of projects is a must, further leadership experience is highly desired
- Ability to collaborate in a matrix environment and work internationally
- A passion for educational innovation, entrepreneurial spirit, customer- and solution-oriented
- Willingness to travel domestically and moderately internationally
- Fluency in native German and English both written and spoken
Welcome to KIC InnoEnergy
Please visit us at www.innoenergy.com and if you want to be part of our mission, send your full application including your salary expectation and information on availability to email@example.com