- Location: This is a European role which can be based out of one our offices.
The Role: The Digital Marketing Manager will manage a number of the company’s digital platforms and facilitate the design and execution of digital marketing strategies, including customer acquisition and lead conversion.
Key tasks include:
- Work with the marketing team and external suppliers to develop a robust, comprehensive European digital marketing strategy, taking into consideration the website, all related microsites, social media, CRM, intranet, photographic libraries and automated marketing tools.
- Manage the abovementioned online platforms through close collaboration with IT and Marketing.
- Use initiative to reach our target markets across the energy value chain by proposing online customer acquisition plans and go-to-market channels to generate B2B leads, including paid search campaign enhancement, SEO and launch of new channels (e.g. marketing automation software).
- Work with internal teams responsible for market ready products to develop reporting, methods, tools and data which aid in tracking results, developing lead conversion strategies and driving sales.
- Work across disciplines (e.g. writers, videographers, and designers) to create targeted, high impact content for the online component of European campaigns.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be degree qualified (Business, Marketing etc.) with marketing experience, ideally within the energy and or education sectors. You will be a high energy, ambitious results-oriented marketer, capable of handling complex qualitative and quantitative performance analyses. You will have:
- Demonstrable expertise in search engine marketing / optimisation, social media, digital advertising and marketing automisation software.
- Experience in lead generation, email and affiliate marketing, website analytics & digital campaign management.
- A team player, with a can do attitude who thrives within a fast paced environment.
- Able to manage competing priorities and understands the complexities of working within a pan-European matrix organisation.
- Working knowledge of web analytic and optimisation tools, such as Google Analytics, and CRM systems.
- An eagerness to use digital platforms as a facilitator in driving growth and sales.
- Flawless written and spoken English and a passion for sustainable energy.
- Experience in using graphic design tools such as InDesign or Photoshop are beneficial to the role
This role will be part of the Marketing team and report in to the Marketing & Communications Director and/or the Marketing & Communications Officer.
Depending on the chosen applicant, this role may also include line management responsibilities.
InnoEnergy is the innovation engine for sustainable energy across Europe. The challenge is big, but our goal is simple: to achieve a sustainable energy future for Europe. Innovation is the solution. New ideas, products and services that make a real difference, new businesses and new people to deliver them to market. At InnoEnergy we support and invest in innovation at every stage of the journey – from classroom to end-customer. With our network of partners we build connections across Europe, bringing together inventors and industry, graduates and employers, researchers and entrepreneurs, businesses and markets.
We work in three essential areas of the innovation mix:
- Education to help create an informed and ambitious workforce that understands the demands of sustainability and the needs of industry.
- Innovation Projects to bring together ideas, inventors and industry to create commercially attractive technologies that deliver real results to customers.
- Business Creation Services to support entrepreneurs and start-ups who are expanding Europe’s energy ecosystem with their innovative offerings.
Bringing these disciplines together maximises the impact of each, accelerates the development of market-ready solutions, and creates a fertile environment in which we can sell the innovative results of our work.
Please send your cover letter and up to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 August 2017.