- Location: Benelux, France, Germany, Iberia, Poland or Sweden
The Business Creation Programme Manager will join the corporate Innovation Department of InnoEnergy, in charge of the innovation strategy and the development of the innovation ecosystem created within the company.
The candidate will mainly be involved in the Business Creation Services (BCS) area, in charge of strategy definition, design, monitoring, implementation as well as the development of the new service offering.
The Business Creation Services area now has a portfolio of different products/services. The trend is that new products will grow the portfolio in the future. The main duty of the Business Creation Program Manager is to be in charge of one (or some) of these offerings and manage it in a holistic way.
Specifically the Programme Manager will be:
- Monitoring of the progress of the customer’s pipeline
- Monitoring and reporting the performance of the BCS units (6 offices)
- Performance analysis and strategic recommendations for growth of the local BCS units
- Analysis support of new investments of the company
- Searching and development of new innovative initiatives for growth
- Come up with new ideas for the continuous improvement of the existing processes
- Development and implementation of new process to support entrepreneurship and business creation within the company
- Implementing innovative solutions, measuring results early and often, and ensuring the desired performance
- Prepare work plans, facilitate internal client teams to implement recommendations, organize and write proposals, and participate in new business development
- Business Planning and final reporting
Requirements & qualifications:
- Superior degree: MSc in Economics, Management or Engineering plus a master in management/innovation.
- A minimum of 5 years experiene needed in: Entrepreneurship (support of start-ups/spin-offs creation), market research, cost analytics, business models, financial plans and business plans analysis, KPIs reporting and business process analysis
- It will be valuable previous experience in those areas within the energy sector. Previous experience in management/strategic consulting will be also highly valuable.
- Intercultural experience: experience with international companies /organisations is a plus
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, particularly with high-level individuals in a multinational environment
- Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently
- Takes initiative and is proactive
- Energetic, and capable of positively work in a team
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Diligent, structured and systematic
- Commercial awareness and a broad understanding of business issues
- Diplomacy and a capacity to cope well under pressure
- Flexible and adaptable to new situations and challenges
- Results and detailed oriented
- Ability to quickly absorb and understand business processes
- Languages: excellent level of English (the official language of the company is English)
Availability for travelling is required.
You report to the Corporate Business Creation Manager
The job of Business Creation Programme Manager is a full-time permanent position. The role can be based from any of our co-location offices in Benelux, France, Germany, Iberia, Poland, Sweden.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
InnoEnergy is the innovation engine for sustainable energy across Europe.
We support and invest in innovation at every stage of the journey – from classroom to end-customer. With our network of partners we build connections across Europe, bringing together inventors and industry, graduates and employers, researchers and entrepreneurs, businesses and markets.
We work in three essential areas of the innovation mix:
- Education to help create an informed and ambitious workforce that understands the demands of sustainability and the needs of industry.
- Innovation Projects to bring together ideas, inventors and industry to create commercially attractive technologies that deliver real results to customers.
- Business Creation Services to support entrepreneurs and start-ups who are expanding Europe’s energy ecosystem with their innovative offerings.
Bringing these disciplines together maximises the impact of each, accelerates the development of market-ready solutions, and creates a fertile environment in which we can sell the innovative results of our work.
InnoEnergy was established in 2010 and is supported by the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT): https://eit.europa.eu/