- Location: Benelux
The Business Creation Manager plays a key role in the daily management and execution of the business line Business Creation. The ideal candidate would manage the running of initiatives operationally, participate in the market analysis and opportunity assessment activities.
You will be employed by InnoEnergy SE and work for the Benelux regional office, both having their offices in Eindhoven and Genk. You can be based remotely.
Key tasks include:
- Contribute to market analysis and opportunity assessment for selected business creation opportunities and spinouts/off’s from partners
- Identify and match crucial partners with the start-ups or innovation projects
- Participate in the development of a strategy and project plan of the start-ups or innovation projects
- Follow up progress of selected start-ups or innovation projects
- General project management of the business creation projects
We expect the candidate to have a strong affinity with and educational background in business creation, knowledge valorization and emerging energy technologies.
Furthermore, the candidate is expected to:
- have outstanding business attitude and knowledge
- have knowledge and experience with business models and plans
- have outstanding project management skills
- have excellent co-ordination skills and be service minded
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build sustainable relationships with stakeholders
- be fluent in French and English – other EU languages are a plus.
You would report to the Business Creation Director of InnoEnergy Benelux regional office.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
The Company www.innoenergy.com
InnoEnergy is the innovation engine for sustainable energy across Europe.
We support and invest in innovation at every stage of the journey – from classroom to end-customer. With our network of partners we build connections across Europe, bringing together inventors and industry, graduates and employers, researchers and entrepreneurs, businesses and markets.
We work in three essential areas of the innovation mix:
- Education to help create an informed and ambitious workforce that understands the demands of sustainability and the needs of industry.
- Innovation Projects to bring together ideas, inventors and industry to create commercially attractive technologies that deliver real results to customers.
- Business Creation Services to support entrepreneurs and start-ups who are expanding Europe’s energy ecosystem with their innovative offerings.
Bringing these disciplines together maximises the impact of each, accelerates the development of market-ready solutions, and creates a fertile environment in which we can sell the innovative results of our work.
InnoEnergy was established in 2010 and is supported by the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT): https://eit.europa.eu/
Watch our video to learn more.