InnoEnergy is a European company dedicated to promoting innovation, entrepreneurship and education in the sustainable energy field by bringing together academics, businesses and research institutes.
We are headquartered in the Netherlands, and managing our activities through our offices located in Belgium, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain and Sweden.
Our vision is to become the leading engine for innovation and entrepreneurship in sustainable energy.
We are looking to hire someone into the role of Business Application Developer, Accolade (a product of Sopheon )to support our deployment of business solutions.
You will be working in a business focused and goal oriented team of Solution and Business Architects, Application Developers and Quality and Program Management.
We are expanding our delivery capacity and developing a sustainable in-house capability to support internal (and external) business customers with flexible and user-centric business solutions. You will have opportunity for European travel, exposure to business stakeholders at all levels and opportunity to grow in both technical and non-technical areas.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Configuration of a web-based Innovation Management application (Accolade) that provides process and project management functionality to the internal and external users of the company
- Configuration is performed through the proprietary Accolade interface
- Developing server side functionality using ASP
- MS Office document automation that allows data to be exchanged between the Innovation Management application and office documents. Excel, Word and PowerPoint are all used to support the Innovation Management process with information gathering and presentation
- Bi-directional data integration between Accolade and a Business Intelligence and Master Data Management System
- Translating Business Requirements and Process Descriptions into Accolade Functional and Technical designs
- Support to Business Architects and Users to recommend and guide functional solutions in the Accolade application
- Participate and support in Quality Assurance processes, with support to Test and Defect Management and delivery of fixes
- Deliver Technical Release instructions for configuration and code delivery
- Some adaption of SQL queries are possible but not a common part of the role
Your experience and qualities will allow you to contribute in:
- defining and delivering high quality and innovative solutions to Business needs
- a spirit of close collaboration between Solution and Business Architects, Business users and Program Management
- a flexible and partly agile approach to delivering business application solutions with a curious mind and a can do – will do mind-set
- your own growth and development in this role and beyond
Skills and Experience
Required skills and experience:
- Business application configuration/development (web-based)
- Good knowledge and experience in HTML
- Good skills and experience with MS Office automation of Excel, Word and PowerPoint (using Macros/VBA/VBScript)
- MS SQL query development
- Good understanding of different data models, ability to interpret and implement
Beneficial but not must have skills and experience
- Qlikview reporting
- Accolade (or similar enterprise) application configuration / development experience
- Bachelor level qualification in an ICT based subject
- Netherlands based (now or prepared to re-locate), primary working locations in Amsterdam and Eindhoven
- Must be able to communicate clearly in English (written and spoken) with English and non-native English speakers
- Other languages of benefit: French, German, Swedish, Spanish, Dutch and/or Polish
- Self-managing and comfortable functioning in an open and flexible working environment
- Availability and flexibility to travel to European locations (+/-20%)
Package and Opportunities
- Competitive salary with attractive supplementary benefits
- Accolade application and configuration level training (dedicated and on the job)
- Career development opportunities toward Solution/Business Architect
Please visit us @ www.kic-innoenergy.com and if you want to be part of our mission, send your full application including your salary expectation and information on availability, before 07 July 2017 to email@example.com