- Location: Belgium
InnoEnergy is a SE company, incorporated in The Netherlands in 2010 by key players of the energy field with the vision that innovation and entrepreneurship in Sustainable Energy, properly leveraged by the knowledge triangle integration (research, academia and business), could become the key enabler of the energy transition. They shared the belief that the impact of innovation can be higher if actors that typically work independently, start working together pursuing common objectives.
For this reason, 27 key organizations (coming from big industry, technical universities, research centers and business schools) joined forces to set up this company with a long-term strategy. Moreover, InnoEnergy was selected by the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT) as the only “Knowledge and Innovation Community” in Europe in Sustainable Energy, becoming the only accredited pan-European innovation network in Europe that pursues having an impact through innovation in the Energy sector.
InnoEnergy aims to contribute to solve the challenge of achieving a sustainable energy sector (lowering the cost of energy, reducing greenhouse emissions and making energy available to the current 1.3 Billion human beings without access to it) through three business lines:
- Education: offering programs that create the future game changes in the energy sector. Today, more than 500 students have graduated from our Master’s School and we are supporting 140 PhD students.
- Innovation Projects: launching products and services into the market through collaborative innovation projects. Our supported projects support de development of 78 new products and services and they have filed for 77 patents.
- Business Creation: accelerating (and supporting in later stages) startups in the sustainable energy field. We have the largest sustainable energy accelerator in the world, with more than 170 startups accelerated since we started operations in 2011.
You can find more about us in our web page (www.innoenergy.com), our corporate video presentation ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcbPJITUrVY) and get more videos about our products and services in our YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/InnoEnergy).
The Business Creation Manager will be in charge of daily management and support of the companies under the different Business Creation Services programs.
Key tasks include:
- Scouting and screening of new business ideas/opportunities
- Contribute to the opportunity assessment for selected business opportunities
- Support the development of a strategy and project plan of the selected ventures/companies
- Management of the delivery of services for the companies supported under for key dimensions: Technology development, market development, team development and access to finance/investors
- Follow up the progress of supported ventures and proposing development actions for their success (e.g. Review companies’ business model, support in their Business Plan development, etc..)
- Identify and match crucial technology and/or commercial partners with the ventures/companies
- Internal reporting on local internal metrics established for Business Creation Benelux
- General project management of the business creation projects
The Business Creation Manager will be degree qualified with business creation knowledge valorisation and emerging technologies experience, ideally within the energy industry.
You will be a high energy, ambitious results-oriented,
You will have:
- Outstanding business attitude and knowledge
- Knowledge and experience with business models and plans
- Commercial awareness and a broad understanding of business issues
- Outstanding project management skills;
- Have excellent organizational, coordination and time management skills
- Service oriented mindset and attitude for both internal and external customers
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build sustainable relationships with stakeholders;
- Adaptability to new situations and challenges
- Hands on problem-solving skills, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Languages: English fluently and Dutch; other EU languages are a plus.
This role will report to Business Creation Officer of InnoEnergy Benelux Office.
You will be employed by InnoEnergy SE and will work for Benelux, with its main office in Eindhoven.
Please send your cover letter and up to date CV to: email@example.com