- Location: Kraków - Poland
As a key member of our team and utilizing our entire workforce you will enable the dissemination of the European portfolio of solutions, products and services in the Polish market and attract new partners and opportunities.
Your major tasks
- Capture and develop business opportunities for the portfolio of solutions, products and services
- Introduction of products and technological solutions offered by InnoEnergy among energy consuming companies
- In cooperation with the entire workforce initiate, prepare and execute activities to enable sales transactions
- Support the commercializing entities to become successful and create recurrent business
- Develop and maintain contacts to target customers (potential key accounts) from industry
- Develop and maintain further contacts to market participants required for the successful market uptake
- Coordinate sales projects from the moment they appear to the final sale
- Scout new business opportunities for the innovation round of investment
- Participation in conferences and trade fairs
Your key qualifications
- Academic degree in engineering (MBA is an asset)
- Professional experience in the energy sector in business development and/or sales, preferably related to energy in the built environment.
- Sound knowledge of energy markets and energy technologies with a good network to key players from industry
- Entrepreneurial spirit, customer and solution oriented
- Willingness to travel domestically and moderately internationally
Welcome to InnoEnergy
Please visit us at www.innoenergy.com and if you want to be part of our mission, send your full application including your salary expectation and information on availability, to email@example.com
The Company http://www.innoenergy.com/
InnoEnergy is the innovation engine for sustainable energy across Europe.
We support and invest in innovation at every stage of the journey – from classroom to end-customer. With our network of partners we build connections across Europe, bringing together inventors and industry, graduates and employers, researchers and entrepreneurs, businesses and markets.
We work in three essential areas of the innovation mix:
- Education to help create an informed and ambitious workforce that understands the demands of sustainability and the needs of industry.
- Innovation Projects to bring together ideas, inventors and industry to create commercially attractive technologies that deliver real results to customers.
- Business Creation Services to support entrepreneurs and start-ups who are expanding Europe’s energy ecosystem with their innovative offerings.
Bringing these disciplines together maximises the impact of each, accelerates the development of market-ready solutions, and creates a fertile environment in which we can sell the innovative results of our work.
InnoEnergy was established in 2010 and is supported by the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT): https://eit.europa.eu/
Watch our video to learn more.