- Location: Kraków - Poland
InnoEnergy is the European company for innovation, business creation and education in sustainable energy. Established in 2010 and owned by leading European industry companies, research and education organisations it is acting as investor and is successfully performing its activities in Headquarters in Eindhoven and six operational centres across Europe.
Our goal is to make a positive impact on sustainable energy in Europe. We do this by creating future game changers with a different mind-set, and bringing innovative products, services and successful companies to life. To accelerate in the Polish market uptake of the innovative services, products and solutions originating from our investments from all Business Lines throughout Europe, we are looking for a
Senior Business Developer (m/f)
Kraków – Poland
As a key member of our team and utilizing our entire workforce you will enable the dissemination of the European portfolio of solutions, products and services in the Polish market and attract new partners and opportunities.
Your major tasks
- Capture and develop business opportunities for the portfolio of solutions, products and services
- Introduction of products and technological solutions offered by InnoEnergy among energy consuming companies
- In cooperation with the entire workforce initiate, prepare and execute activities to enable sales transactions
- Support the commercializing entities to become successful and create recurrent business
- Develop and maintain contacts to target customers (potential key accounts) from industry
- Develop and maintain further contacts to market participants required for the successful market uptake
- Coordinate sales projects from the moment they appear to the final sale
- Scout new business opportunities for the innovation round of investment
- Participation in conferences and trade fairs
Your key qualifications
- Academic degree in engineering (MBA is an asset)
- Professional experience in the energy sector in business development and/or sales, preferably related to energy in the built environment.
- Sound knowledge of energy markets and energy technologies with a good network to key players from industry
- Entrepreneurial spirit, customer and solution oriented
- Willingness to travel domestically and moderately internationally
Welcome to KIC InnoEnergy
Please visit us @ www.innoenergy.com and if you want to be part of our mission, send your full application including your salary expectation and information on availability, to email@example.com