- Location: Eindhoven
The renewable energy innovation engine across Europe,
At InnoEnergy we are dedicated to promoting innovation, entrepreneurship and education in the field of renewable energy by bringing together academics, companies and research institutions.
Our goal is to make a positive impact on renewable energy in Europe by creating future game changers with another mind set and bringing innovative products, services and successful businesses to life.
Check out our video.
About the function
Are you an enthusiastic, quality-oriented person who is in charge of “customer first” and who is able to cope with the daily hustle and bustle of a fast growing organisation?
As an Office Assistant, you are responsible for receiving the visitors (reception), handling incoming calls and mail, some secretarial work, providing support facilities and administrative activities such as purchasing, business travel, events, training, inventory management, and managing the meeting rooms.
Do you recognise yourself in the description? Read on to see if you can meet the following requirements.
- You are in possession of at least one MBO-4 diploma
- You have excellent computer skills
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing
- You are result oriented and have good communication and organisational skills
- You understand how to represent your company
- You are service-oriented, stress-proof and accurate
- You can work both independently and in a team
- You are flexible, reliable, proactive and tactful
You will be available for at least 20 weeks from February 2018, and you can preferably work 5 days a week in the department with 1 schoolday a week.
- Possibilities for both personal and professional development and gaining more responsibilities
- A unique opportunity to learn the tricks of the subject within an international organisation;
- Work in a beautiful location in Eindhoven
- An unprecedented good working atmosphere where hard work and fun are going hand in hand;
- Opportunities for performing (school) assignments.
Please send your application letter and up-to-date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org