- Location: Eindhoven
InnoEnergy is the innovation engine for sustainable energy across Europe. The challenge is big, but our goal is simple: to achieve a sustainable energy future for Europe. Innovation is the solution. New ideas, products and services that make a real difference, new businesses and new people to deliver them to market. At InnoEnergy we support and invest in innovation at every stage of the journey – from classroom to end-customer. With our network of partners we build connections across Europe, bringing together inventors and industry, graduates and employers, researchers and entrepreneurs, businesses and markets.
We work in three essential areas of the innovation mix:
- Education to help create an informed and ambitious workforce that understands the demands of sustainability and the needs of industry.
- Innovation Projects to bring together ideas, inventors and industry to create commercially attractive technologies that deliver real results to customers.
- Business Creation Services to support entrepreneurs and start-ups who are expanding Europe’s energy ecosystem with their innovative offerings.
Bringing these disciplines together maximises the impact of each, accelerates the development of market-ready solutions, and creates a fertile environment in which we can sell the innovative results of our work.
Watch our video to learn more.
About the function
Are you an enthusiastic, quality-oriented person who is in charge of “customer first” and who is able to cope with the daily hustle and bustle of a fast growing organisation?
As an Office Assistant, you are responsible for receiving the visitors (reception), handling incoming calls and mail, some secretarial work, providing support facilities and administrative activities such as purchasing, business travel, events, training, inventory management, and managing the meeting rooms.
Do you recognise yourself in the description? Read on to see if you can meet the following requirements.
- You are in possession of at least one MBO-4 diploma
- You have excellent computer skills
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing
- You are result oriented and have good communication and organisational skills
- You understand how to represent your company
- You are service-oriented, stress-proof and accurate
- You can work both independently and in a team
- You are flexible, reliable, proactive and tactful
You will be available for at least 20 weeks from February 2018, and you can preferably work 5 days a week in the department with 1 schoolday a week.
- Possibilities for both personal and professional development and gaining more responsibilities
- A unique opportunity to learn the tricks of the subject within an international organisation;
- Work in a beautiful location in Eindhoven
- An unprecedented good working atmosphere where hard work and fun are going hand in hand;
- Opportunities for performing (school) assignments.
Please send your application letter and up-to-date CV to: email@example.com