Are you a European early-stage startup working in the field of energy efficiency or energy transition and targeting the German market?
Then the joint accelerator programme of InnoEnergy and Veolia Germany is an outstanding opportunity for your venture!
This special offering within the InnoEnergy Highway ® provides startups with industrial mentoring and co-development from Veolia Germany and its U-Start programme.
The joint programme is the result of a cooperation agreement signed with Veolia Germany – which identified InnoEnergy, and the performance of our European accelerator in sustainable energy, as an optimal opportunity for Veolia Germany to identify promising startups.
The joint campaign is aiming to support European startups with sustainable ideas in the field of energy efficiency, energy transition and low carbon economy. The campaign focuses on innovative concepts in the following fields:
• Energy efficiency: optimization management, concepts for energy recovery
• Energy transition: waste2energy, energy storage, CO2 recycling
• Industry 4.0: energy management, smart metering, data acquisition, block chain
What does the support consist of?
- InnoEnergy Highway®: our comprehensive package of services will bring you support in four essential areas: product, market, people and finance. This include business and legal coaching, and subsistence for the founder.
- In addition, you will receive industrial mentoring by Veolia Germany through it’s U-Start programme.
- First validation tests on sites of Veolia Germany
- Office space in the startup ecosystem of the EUREF campus in Berlin
Startups can apply until the 31st of March to the joint incubation programme in order to become one of the five accepted ventures.