We thank all the applicants and congratulate those who won the open call. The next open call will be held in November 2017.
Organisations that won the open call:
InnoEnergy Hubs are local offices operated by ambitious partners, who are looking to build their local position, strengthen their business model and become a leading actor in the local ecosystem by playing a role in our European Network.
We are currently looking for partners to operate InnoEnergy Hubs supported by the InnoEnergy Power Alliance platform in the following countries:
Albania, Armenia, Bosnia and Hercegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Georgia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, FYR of Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine.
InnoEnergy HUB’s scope
- Identify, develop, and support promising ideas, startups and entrepreneurs.
- Provide access to InnoEnergy services
- Host and promote co-branded events (i.e. PowerUp! Competition, TBB, etc).
- Perform innovation capacity building services, pre-acceleration programmes.
- Actively promote InnoEnergy Business Model and participate in the local ecosystem
- Perform local business development services and support sales channels for InnoEnergy portfolio.